Health Benefits of Triphala

          Triphala is an ayurvedic herbal combo and it has an amazing health benefits ,so try to have triphala power to attain the benefits of triphala. Benefits are listed below

Triphala is a best remedy for chronic diseases 

 It improves digestion process and helps in prevent constipation.

A regular intake of Triphala powder after dinner helps you keep your bowels clean. 

If you take the triphala regularly ,that helps to  overcome the laziness

It helps to detoxify your body.

Helps in purifying blood.

Improves your eye sight.

Improves immunity system.

Lower the cholesterol levels, and it helps in weight loss.

It helps to get clear skin.

Hair color can be enhanced.

Comments

  1. I contacted Dr Ikhide via his E-mail ikhidespecial@gmail.com Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr Ikhide I am from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr Ikhide online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr Ikhide via his E-mail ikhidespecial@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +1(267)527-9481 And he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr Ikhide sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr Ikhide for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today.Indeed, Dr Ikhide is a great man WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481 God bless Dr Ikhide for his good work...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment