Health Benefits of Pearl Millet Porridge

                         


Pearl Millet Porridge is a very traditional food in south india .  It is a rich source of fiber and it also have protein,iron,vitamin E,B,etc. Benefits of pearl millet porridge are listed below.

It is helps to reduce the body heat .

It is a best energy provider.

Presence of iron helps to treat anemia. 

It helps in protecting the heart.

It helps in increasing good cholesterol.

It able to reduce the weight.

It helps to control blood pressure.

It can control the blood sugar and it is extremely beneficial for type 2 diabetes.

It helps in strengthening the bones.
                               

Note
 
You can make pearl millet chapathi which is best alternative food for wheat chaapthi.

Comments

  1. I contacted Dr Ikhide via his E-mail ikhidespecial@gmail.com Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr Ikhide I am from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr Ikhide online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr Ikhide via his E-mail ikhidespecial@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +1(267)527-9481 And he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr Ikhide sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr Ikhide for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today.Indeed, Dr Ikhide is a great man WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481 God bless Dr Ikhide for his good work...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment